You might be interested in these similar ads
Chinese Tuition Singapore新加坡华文补习老师Tutor: Ms Gao (高老师）Ms Gao is a patient tutor, and also effectively bilingual in both Chinese and English.A native speaker of Mandarin, she speaks clearly with perfect accent and pronunciation. She is also well-versed in Chinese history, idioms and proverbs.Ms Gao is able to teach Chinese at the Secondary school level. She will teach in an exam-oriented style, but ...
Dear parents and students, I am Ramu and I have graduated from Hwa Chong Institution (JC) and St Joseph’a Institution (Secondary), and am currently an undergraduate at NTU studying in Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine. The following are my GCE 'A' Level Results: H2 Biology: A H2 Chemistry: A H2 Mathematics: A H2 Economics: A H1 General Paper: B Higher Tamil: A1 I am offering to teach Mathematics a ...
Having a special needs kid is challenging, you need not journey alone! We at InstilLearning Therapy Centre is around to listen, to share, to assist; for we are parents with kids with Autism. InstilLearning Therapy Centre provides 1-1 home-based ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) therapy sessions for children with Autism & other special needs such as ADHD, Asperger, Global Developmental Delay e ...
Dear Parents/Students, Has the exam period gotten you all stressed out? Remember that a happy parent is a happy child and likewise a happy child is a happy parent. We strongly believe that every child is special and we embark on the journey of nurturing dedicated tutors to ensure that your child’s learning needs are met. We have been in the education field for 23 years with over 15,00 ...
Experienced undergraduate providing tuition for Primary School students! I'm willing to teach on a long-term basis.I've worked with prestigious education centres providing enrichment for Primary School students.Rates are $15-$25 per hour depending on level, but negotiable for students who are from lower-income families if you are from CCK/Bukit Panjang area. Subjects are English, Math, and Science ...
Fill up this form and whatsapp to us and we will find the best suited tutor for you! [iFindTutor - Register for a tutor] Level & subject : Location: Frequency: Day/Timing: Rate: Qualification: Gender preference: Number of tutors needed: Others: Whatsapp to 8154 4152 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ...
Hi everyone, Do you want to improve your children's O-Level/A-Level maths and physics? Make the best use of private tutoring to ace these major exams! Intensive home tuitions in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings from Monday to Sunday are available! I am Xi, a full-time tutor to help you! I have >9 years experience in tutoring students from primary school to college. Proven track record and 5- ...
VIETNAMESE TUTOR - 81755099
Date Listed 31/07/2018
Wanna to improve Vietnamese language for business purpose, or marrying Vietnamese spouse but no time to attend in language school
Please contact us with preferable timing and location, we will arrange for an experience tutor for you
9 years experience in teaching Vietnamese language
please feel free to call 81755099
05-2008 : Part-time Vietnamese / Maths Tutor (located in Vietnam)
- Taught small classes of students from various schools in Vietnam as Kim Lien, Quang Trung, Dong Da, Le Quy Don, etc to help them gain knowledge of Maths (calculations and work problems solving) and Vietnamese - called Tiếng Việt (gain ability to understand, speak listen, read and write paragraph)
- Trained group of foreigner students to read, write and pronounce Vietnamese language effectively to achieve best result within short period.
- Skills Acquired
- Deep knowledge of Vietnamese language.
- Incorporate listening into teaching and provide opportunities both inside and outside the classroom for students to be exposed to significant listening input.
2008-current: Part-time Vietnamese / Maths Tutor (located in Singapore)
- Teach small group of foreigner students in Stanford Language Centre as Part time Vietnamese Teacher.
- Provide 1 to 1 tutor for those students (Singaporean or Vietnamese) who need private lesson to focus on school exam.
- Create customized lessons skill sets and techniques to suit to individual needs.
- Skills Acquired
- Able to using 3 languages (Vietnamese, English, Mandarin Chinese) in teaching based on respective requirements.
2008-current: Part-time Vietnamese Translator (located in Singapore)
- Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language
- Compile information, such as technical terms used in legal settings, into glossaries and terminology databases to be used in translations.
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines
- Skills Acquired
- Speak, read, and write fluently in both Vietnamese and English
- Able to speak in Mandarine and Hokkien Well