Statutory and Internal Audit, Nominee Director Service, Company Secretary
Date Listed 27/11/2018
The company provides internal auditing, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) advisory, sustainability reporting plan advisory and strategic plan assessment services through its business divisions Mckell Risk Assurance and Mckell Corporate Strategy Advisory to SGX listed companies and small and medium enterprise (SMEs) companies in Singapore.
Our practitioners are qualified internal auditors and accountants holding the following designations: CA Singapore, CIA, CCSA, ACCA, FAIA.
All of our internal audit works are conducted according to the requirements of SGX LR 719 (1) and the IIA Standards.
Presently the managing director of the company serves as Group Internal Auditor and Sustainability Reporting Consultant for two listed companies in Singapore.
We are registered with the following professional bodies:
1) Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
2) Institute of Internal Auditors Singapore
3) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
4) Association of International Accountants, UK, Singapore Branch
5) Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
External or statutory auditing service is supported by our partner firm - a Public Accounting Corporation (PAC). External audit service covers the followings:
1) Statutory Audits
2) Non-Statutory Audits for non-corporate entities such as partnerships, club, associations, non-profit organisations, charitable bodies and Management Corporation Strata Titles
3) Special & Investigative Reviews include forensic audit.
We also offer company secretary and nominee director service. Our non-audit arm, Mckell Corporate Strategy Advisory, is a Registered Filing Agent under S28F of the ACRA Act.
Visit our business website: https://www.mckell-audit.com.sg/