Preschool Curriculum For Sale
- Date Listed03/02/2020
Relevant. Up to date and in-line with MOE syllabus. Full set of sole proprietary Pre School teaching materials for sale.
Country of Origin: Singapore
The pre-school curriculum caters to children in Nursery 2, Kindergarten 1 and
Kindergarten 2 levels. The curriculum is designed with a thematic approach to
teaching and learning, which emphasises active engagement and experiences.
These are centred around themes that are relatable to their surroundings; leading to inquiry, investigations, discovery and hands-on explorations.
Holistic goals, development of life skills, dispositions and attitudes towards learning, as well as cognitive competency are promoted through integrated components and activities. This system is further enhanced through process-oriented learning and the acquisition of knowledge, concepts and skills for pre-schoolers. Specific goals are clearly expressed through a set of pre-requisites which outline what children are expected to learn effectively for their holistic development, life skills independency and school readiness. These goals are translated into six key learning experiences:
1. Language and Literacy (Writing, Reading & Communicating)
2. Numeracy (Mathematical Concepts & Skills)
3. Aesthetics & Creative Expression (Art Appreciation, Music & Movements)
4. Discovery of The World (Environmental and Community Awareness)
5. Social and Emotional Development (Self-Concept & Social Skills)
6. Motor Skills Development (Gross Loco Motor & Fine Motor Skills)
The Pre-school Curriculum includes:
1. Full year (Term 1 to Term 4) detailed Lesson Plans catering to Nursery 2,
Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2.
2. 24 progressive themes; each unit theme to be holistically explored in a
span of 4 weeks covering 6 main learning domains from the MOE’s Nurturing
Early Learners (NEL) Framework.
3. Detailed Lesson Guides – Unit Plan Inventory (UPI), Brainstorm Webs and
Integrated Subject Webs.
4. Interesting Activity Templates, Games and Appendices for teachers to
replicate for teaching resources.
5. Comprehensive Teaching and Learning resources e.g. Counters and Bean
Bags, etc are provided to support the lesson plans.
6. Lesson Evaluation List
7. Child Portfolio Templates
8. Holistic Developmental Checklist Templates
Asking: SGD 100,000 negotiable