What are the signs and symptoms of a lack of internal control of a business?
- Date Listed26/08/2019
Do these phrases sound familiar to you?
1. My company have sales, but I don't see money in the bank?
2. Having BIG cashflow gaps? How to manage cashflow effectively?
3. Why is risk management & strategic planning imperative?
4. I cannot understand my financial statement.
5. I pay high tax and I need tax planning.
6. Rising business operating costs and declining profit margins?
7. What are the signs and symptoms of a lack of internal control of a business?
7. Why ERP system fails and how to avoid the pitfalls?
8. What are the biggest problems companies face during a merger or acquisition?
9. Is your company IPO ready? What CEOs should do before an IPO?
10. Company scaling too fast, but the system and staffs are unable to catch up?
Don't worry! You're not alone!
At Interactive Accounts, you will be provided with a team of remote professionals. We understand your business, so we will take the initiative and help solve all your accounting needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Come, gives us a call at +65 68160439 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/23724199 to keep yourself updated with our ongoing Corporate Training Programme to bring out the best in INDIVIDUAL & ORGANISATIONS.
Find out more about us at https://interactiveaccounts.com/