Tokyo Keiki RP-70
- Date Listed16/04/2021
- RP-70 is a small and light-weight device to measure the cross-sectional shape
of the rail.
- A tablet-PC is used for image capturing, data processing and result drawing.
- To use a post-processing software, it can do data playback, historical viewing,
fit check with wheel shape, data output to CSV format, and printout data.
- RP-70 can measure the shape and wear. This functions are effective in the
wear management and shape check before and after grinding.
- RP-70 uses light sectioning method, so a fluctuation of a result caused by
an operator is small.
- The target-block is installed by a magnet, so it is easy to remove.