EX SINGAPORE INDONESIAN MUSLIM HELPER
Date Listed 07/07/2019
Zaitun is married with 2 children . She had work in Singapore for about 5 years . She can speak Malay and only very basic English. She is capable of handling children and elderly. She is able to do all general housework,and basic cooking. She is suitable to work with Malay families.
1st Employer, Singapore( 30/12/2014-07/09/2015)- General housework,elderly care,marketing.
- Worked for a Malay/Singaporean family living in a 3 bedroom HDB
- A family of 2 adults ( Grandmother 62 years old and 65 year old grandfather )
- Duration of Contract: 9 months
- Reason for leaving: Employer just sent her back to her agent without knowing the reason.
2nd Employer,Singapore( 24/09/2015-26/04/2019)-General housework,childcare,childminding, assisting grandmother to do cooking.marketing
- Worked for a Malaysian family living in a 4 room flat
- A family of 6 person includes grandmother and grandfather and 3 children ( 8,18,19 year old)
- Duration of Contract: 3 years and 7 months
- Reason for leaving: Passport is going to expire and employer do not want to renew it for her .
She is availbale for interview over the phone and via video call. Please contact Kenneth @ 82513588 to arrange interview