Workshop: Craft your achievements in a convincing manner, with finesse to ACE the interview
Date Listed 24/07/2018
If you ever struggle to explain your achievements stories in interviews and also able to relate to the below scenario, this workshop definitely can help you to solve this problem :-)
"You might feel frustrated thinking why CAN'T these people look at what you have done? Don't your results speak for themselves? Strangely, even as a salespeople, it DOESN'T come naturally to “talk yourself up”. It is so much easier to talk about your product, software, service offering than to say “This is why you will be able to do this job better than someone else”. You find it a little awkward to “sell” yourself the same way you would sell a product. "
About the workshop:
In these 2 hours, we will share with you, in an exclusive closed group workshop setting, what are hiring managers expecting from you in an interview. Sharing with you industry insights and knowledge as well as the common mistakes candidates make, we will help you comb through your experiences and achievements and from there: build, craft, review, and refine your “achievement stories” so that you tell your success in a way it should be heard.
You will be able to add these writeups in your CV and use it in your next interview.
Most importantly, knowing how to use these stories will make you the exceptional candidate when you are job hunting.
You will walk away with:
- Your solidly crafted personal achievement stories
- Prep work template
- Short blurbs to add to your CV or LinkedIn and
- A 30 second “story” you can confidently use in your interviews for life
- You’ll be confident to share your achievements, written and verbally, authentically and relevant to the job at hand.
- You will find that you have achievements to be proud of and that you are able to share these stories, confidently, bringing your best foot forward.
Below are the course details:
Class Size: Limited to 5-8 participants in one session
Duration: 2 hours workshop plus 1 hour 1-on-1 individual review for your personal achievement stories (arranged directly with our consultants)
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (SGT)
Venue: 350 Orchard Road, #16-03 Shaw House, Singapore 238868 or Web Dial-in (login details to be provided upon registration)
Fee: SGD 299 (Inclusive of GST)
Open Date(s): 3rd Aug 2018 OR 16th Aug 2018
For more information, contact us at +65 6206 1856.
- Learn more about the workshop here: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/craft-your-personal-achievement-story-and-ace-those-interviews-tickets-45756609250
- Call us here: +65 6206 1856
Check out our Eventbrite link above to read more testimonials.