Freelance Book Keeping
Date Listed 03/09/2018
I provides the freelance accounting and book keeping services, normally i will be using MYOB or Quickbook for recording purpose.
I am a Chartered Accountant (previously known as Certified Public Accountant CPA) since 2015 and have more than 7 years of working experiences, out of which the last 3 years have been a freelance/ part-time accountant serving SME, MNC and Chartered Accountants firm.
Entities that I work on:
• Private Limited
• Sole Proprietor
I cover the whole spectrum of accounting functions:
• Full sets of accounts (Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, General Ledger)
• Payroll (incl CPF, IR8A)
• Tax (GST, corporate, personal)
• GST ASK Review and health checks
• Reconstruct accounts from messy records
• Preparation of unaudited financial statements
• Training of accounting staff
As I am a fully-qualified certified accountant, you can rest assure that the work is done accurately and adhere to all legal requirement.
As I am a freelancer, you can contact me on weekends and after office hours. You can also rest assured that your confidential information will not be circulated around, which may happen due to the change in the staff in an accounting firm.
Background of myself :
• KPMG LLP - Audit and Corporate Tax
• BDO - Accounts and Corporate Tax
• MNC - Group Accountant
Education and Professional Details
• CPA Australia
• Degree in Accountancy
The fee charge base on the volume of your accounting transactions, do email me to arrange meet up for further discussion at email@example.com.