Garrett AT Gold Detector
Date Listed 10/07/2018
Model AT Gold
All Prices are exclusive of GST.
Millice Pte Ltd
Blk 4012, TECHplace 1, #05-09/10
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, Singapore 569628
(T) +65 6552 7211
(M) +65 9388 0711
The Garrett AT gold metal detector is one-of-a-kind. Using a superior coil made to detect gold up to ten feet under water, this metal detector surpasses all other. Built with user-friendly features, the Garrett AT gold detector appeals to people of all skills levels. The metal detector is made to withstand any weather you may find yourself in, and is useful in finding very small items such as jewelry. Discerning the quality of the metal is made possible with the Iron Audio feature. Making your job easier is the job of this unique tool. The two different Ground Balance features work together to resolve problems encountered with the uneven ground and mineralization.
- One Touch™ operation
- Proportional audio/vibration pulse (Indicates Targets)
- Alarms increase in intensity based on target's proximity
- Pinpoint tip (For detection)
- 360° side scan (Detection Area)
- Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm (Emits earning chirps for 60 minutes if pinpointer is left on more than 5 minutes without a button press)
- Auto-Off (After one hour of warning chirps)
- LED Light (For low light uses)
- Scraping blade (For searching coil)
- Automatic Tuning
- Lanyard Attachment Loop
- Operates Up to 30 hours (On a single easy-to-change 9 volt battery)
- Water Resistant: Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for water and dust problem
- All Metal Mode - True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the small nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing - Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain - Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target ID - Numeral scale from 0-99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination - Provides 44 points of iron resolution - controlled with touch pads and views as a digital number on LCD - for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold - Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio - Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features pro more target information.
- Iron Audio™ - Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and Washers
- All-Metal Iron Audio™- A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual) - Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window™ - A Garrett exclusive features that allows user to "spread" the ground balance setting to reduce the response subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance - Automatic features that allow users to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing - This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting - With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!