Waterpik Flosser For Kids Extra Safe WP260 + 2 Tips Dental Teeth Care Cleaning
Date Listed 16/03/2018
The Waterpik Water Flosser For Kids is the easy, more effective, and more fun way for kids to floss. The Water Flosser For Kids is a custom model for children ages 6+, with a small and simple design that makes water flossing easy. It's perfect for any kid who has braces or has trouble flossing.
The Waterpik Water Flosser For Kids features an extra safe, kid-proof electrical design, easy fingertip controls on the On/Off switch and the Pressure Control System, and a reservoir that can be used as a cover to keep the unit clean. The Water Flosser For Kids includes one Orthodontic Tip for braces and one Classic Jet Tip for general cleaning, and each unit has a two-year warranty.
Waterpik Water Flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare Air Floss (Model HX8181) for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease. In conjunction with brushing, Water Flossers have been proven up to 3X as effective as dental floss and up to 5X as effective as brushing alone for cleaning around braces.
And it includes 20 removable cling decals that are a fun way to personalize your Waterpik Water Flosser For Kids.
For our premium adult countertop model, see the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser (WP-100).Product Features
- 2 Tips
- Extra Safe, Kid-Proof Electrical Design
- Pressure Control System With 3 Settings
- Reservoir Capacity Of 60+ Seconds
- Reservoir Can Be Inverted For Hygienic Storage
- Smaller And Quieter Than Previous Models
- 20 Removable Cling Labels
- Global Voltage Compatibility For Easy Operation In Any Country Around The World
- Product Benefits
- Essential For Braces: Clinically Proven Up To 3X As Effective For Removing Plaque Around Braces Vs. String Floss Using The Orthodontic Tip
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes Up To 99.9% Of Plaque From Treated Areas
- Healthier Gums: Clinically Proven Up To 50% More Effective For Improving Gum Health Vs. String Floss
- Removes Plaque And Debris Deep Between Teeth And Below The Gumline Where Brushing And Traditional Flossing Can't Reach