ICT Executive - Relief
Date Listed 03/08/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Name ACP Computer Training School Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
Always excel and love keeping up with the current technology? Desires for an exciting career in a school? You may be the right person to be a Training Executive!
We are seeking for suitable candidates who will be stationed in a school to assist the teachers on planning of ICT programmes, managing of ICT inventory and providing IT trainings for the students! You will definitely achieve satisfaction when your students achieve the desired learning outcomes.
It will be a fun and enriching experience to give your invaluable support to the educators!
ICT EXECUTIVE ($60 per day)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working in a local government school environment (stationed in school)
• To plan and execute programmes and activities according to the ICT Plan.
• To supervise the ICT and AV support staff’s daily operations.
• To plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department.
• Manage IT projects in school
• To manage the school’s data management
• Administrative duties and liaise with vendors
• Any Ad hoc or other duties given by Head of ICT Department
• Candidates shall be registered with the Ministry of Education.
• At least 2 years’ experience working as an ICT Executive in a school or related position• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good knowledge of networking system including wireless• Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills
• Ability to plan independently, multi-task, work both independently and as a team