(No Experienced Needed! Need smartphone or cam) Simple Videography for Events 2019-20 - up to 20/hr
- Date Listed17/10/2019
Anyone may apply, including students, people waiting for uni or NS, NSFs, homemakers, people looking for temp and part-time jobs, and foreigners.
You may use your smartphones and compact cams for this. Prior experience not needed.
Tickets are provided or claimable when necessary.
For this, you will be attending sporting, festival, musical, and other events and will be using equipment (like your smartphone, compact camera, DSLR) to take movie clips of your experience there *as participants*.
Remember that you will be there *as a spectator*. You will *not* be required to wear any uniform nor will you be asked to handle heavy and professional equipment (like tripods, jibs, dollies etc.). Prior experience is not needed.
What you will usually be asked to take at the events:
(A) The performances / compeitions
(B) The audience reactions when possible
(C) Posters, banners, decorations, mascots
You will be taking movie clips of 10-20mins each, or 1-5mins when long movie clips are not possible. The total duration of footage you need to get would be about *one-third* of the time you are there (i.e. if you are there for 3hours, you need a total of 1 hour of footage).
Currently, there is opening for the following:
(1) Star Search 2019 Grand Finals in early November
(2) Southeast Asian Games 2019 in early December
(3) Christmas Eve Events and Celebrations at Orchard Road, Clarke Quay and other locations in the city
(4) Christmas Day Events at Orchard Road, Gardens by the Bay and other locations
(5) NY Eve Events at Marina Bay, Orchard, Clarke Quay, Sentosa and heartlands
(6) Chinese New Year 2020 Events at Chinatown
**Please apply early to secure the job, as it is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
If interested, please send in a WhatsApp to +6593874731 or message via Gumtree with the following information:
(1) which events are you available for
(2) What equipment do you have
(3) Your rough age range (eg. 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 etc.)
(4) Your name and gender
(5) Contact number