Running Errands @ NUS Libraries (NOTE: You need to be a member of these libraries)
Date Listed 30/08/2018
Job Type Contract
Education Level A-Level
This is an ad-hoc based job where you will assist in the procurement of titles (eg. books) from the NUS libraries. You will be using our corporate membership for the borrowing of titles, but to facilitate this you should preferably also already be a member of the NUS libraries (eg. you should be a student at NUS).
This is how the job works: Once you confirm your availability for this job, we will put you in our contact list. When there is a borrowing task available, you will be notified, and asked to take up the task. The borrowing instructions will then be sent to you, which include the following info:
(1) Call number and titles of books to borrow
(2) Location of books ie which library in NUS
You will then proceed to borrow the specified titles, and arrange a delivery to our office using our dedicated courier service (ie you do not need to travel to our office to deposit the books, but simply dial our courier service hotline for the pickup location and time). It’s that simple!
Only those who fulfill the following need apply:
• Able to speak English
• Able to start immediately
• Once agreeing to take up this job, does not back out
• Respond promptly to messages sent via Whatsapp, and phone calls made to you during hours that you specify you would be available
If interested please whatsapp or SMS (whatsapp preferred) 93874731.