Kitchen Assistant (Part Time)
Date Listed 03/01/2019
Job Type Part-Time
Company Website barkinggood.sg
Company Name Barking Good
Education Level O-Level
Team-player? Love dogs? Don't mind getting your hands dirty? We would love to have you! Barking Good is an artisanal pet bakery that specialises in handcrafted cakes and treats for our canine loved ones. We're passionate about brightening up the day of our furry companions through delectable, healthy and quality food, be it a milestone celebration, a birthday, or any other regular day. Our greatest reward is seeing smiling faces and happy, wagging tails. If you're keen on making a difference to the lives of dogs all over Singapore (and don't mind the hard work involved to make it happen!), join us and discover the difference you can make!
- Simple food preparation tasks (eg. cutting, peeling, washing)
- Preparation of treats and cakes
- Serving clients when they arrive for order collection
- Participate in off-site pet events (and get to meet our doggy clients!)
- Assist in maintaining studio cleaniness
- No baking or pet nutrition experience required
- Able to handle various types of meat
- Students/Retirees welcome
- Singaporean or PR
- Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 11am-5pm/2-8pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm/1pm-7pm
- Sunday: 10am-3pm
- Flexible working days/hours arrangements are available.
Opportunity for conversion to full-time employment is available.
If you're interested, please get in touch with us at email@example.com :)