Part Time Education Coordinator (ex-school teachers preferred)
Date Listed 18/09/2018
Company Website www.cslmch.org.sg
Company Name Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home
Education Level Diploma
Your overall responsibility is to support the children's academic achievements and school performance. Coordinate academic support services such as volunteer tuition, professional tuition and intervention, and related educational programmes.
1) Plan and coordinate tuition session and enrichment programmes with volunteers and tutors to support the educational needs of the residents.
2) Facilitate learning by developing a positive relationship with the residents and organising appropriate learning resources
3) Work closely with children and youths to monitor their attendance and effectiveness of the organised tuition, activities and programmes
4) provide regular and timely update on children’s learning and behaviour during tuition sessions to different stakeholders
5) Help volunteers develop tuition sessions and customise resources according to the residents’ ability and school’s curriculum objectives
6) Develop residents’ general learning and study skills
7) Collate feedback from tutors & volunteers and execute administrative matters at the end of every activity and submit for monthly Management Report.
8) Maintain relationship with volunteers and tutors to evaluate the effectiveness of their services
9) Identify residents with learning and behaviour difficulties during tuition sessions for referral of assessment
10) Collect and update data of residents’ academic performance at the end of every school term
Work hours would be from 5pm to 9pm. Preferably someone who is staying around the vicinity of AMK. Interested applicant to email detailed resume or call.