You might be interested in these similar ads
“No Pain No Gain” is a common phrase you will hear during studying. However, to achieve academic excellence does not always has to be a painful process. I strongly believe and have adopted a Smart, Fun and Real learning approach in my teaching career:“Study Smart but not Study Hard”. A good plan is the first step to learn smart. I create daily lesson plans for my students such that they know what ...
English Enrichment centre looking out for Receptionist / Teacher AssistantJob Description:- Issuing receipts - Data entry- Handling school fees payment- Receive children into the centre- Assisting children to the toilet- Prepare learning materials for children (cutting / pasting / laminating)- To sit in lessons to support teachers- Simple clean up of the centre after lessonsJob Requirements:- You ...
WE ARE HIRING! More than 5 positions open! Suitable for people on gap year or have a flexible study schedule! We are looking for a team for project basis assignments. FIRST ASSIGNMENT: JANUARY 2019 Job designation: Part-Time Program Facilitator Job scope: Take care of international students during their short term stay here Carry out designated programs with th ...
We are looking for university under-graduates for our tuition center at Ang Mo Kio.Need to have good command of English, minimum English grade of B for O levels.Pay up to $11 per hour.No experience required as training will be provided.Coaching of young children from 2 to 10 years old.To teach English on a small group basis. Able to work one or two days per week, either Mondays, Wednesdays or Frid ...
WE ARE HIRING...*Students welcomed* Admin assistant @ [AMK] x 1 (3 months)Salary:➾ $1600 to $1900 per monthJob Description:➾ Data entry➾ Handle customer requests over the counter➾ Handle calls and replying to e-mailsWorking hours & Location:➾ Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 6.30 pm)➾ Five day work weekJob Requirements:➾ Singaporeans onlyAny interested applicants please SMS/CALL/WHATAPPS at 9370*8413 ...
Joywaltzstudio is the leading Music Education Provider for International Schools, Preschools, Primary Schools & Private Clubs.We aim to build a wonderful teaching community with an abundance of resources for our students to learn to the best of their abilities with a team of passionate and nurturing educators! If you are passionate and confident in helping a child learn music in a happy, healthy, ...
☀ FUN JOB☀ CAFE ENVIRONMENT☀ APPLY NOW AT 8201*3636Location: BayFrontSalary: Weekdays $7.50 // Weekends $8.50 + additional allowances!Working Days/Hours: 3 - 4 Days/WeekShifts: Morning shift: 8:30am to 6:00pmAfternoon shift: 11:00am to 8:30pm OR 12:00pm to 9:30pm Period: Immed - Min 3 Months (Extendable!)You will be allocated to different cafes depending on the vacancy:1) ice cream shop : scoop i ...
Part Time Student Care Teacher Required (Long Term)
Date Listed 30/09/2018
Company Website thechampsacademy.com.sg
Company Name The Champs Academy
Long time part time student care teacher required!
Commit at least till next year April (2019).
- To ensure all students have completed their school home work, practice their spelling/听写 beforehand and in-house assessment books on daily basis during school term
- To plan ahead engaging activities during the school holiday period
- To ensure all safety of children are well-looked after during both indoor and outdoor
- To ensure cleanliness and maintain good hygienic place area for children to play and work at
- To assist Auntie in getting the children to rotate and have their lunch/ shower
- To communicate with parents about the behavior, work progress during pick up.
- To be able to commit on shift hours during school holiday periods.
- Min. qualification A level/ Diploma students (Polytechnic/ Uni students are welcome to apply!)
- Able to help students with their school work from P1-P6
- Applicants with prior experience in tuition/ worked in the same environment will be a plus
- 2/3 days commitment, flexible day.
Interested applicants to send in resume together with your photo ID to
" firstname.lastname@example.org "