Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Website http://irtishconsulting.com/futurex/
Company Name Futurex Technologies Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
The Services required are set out as follows
- Maintain and update the school website.
- Provide admin-level support such as password reset and accounts management for the school’s IT resources such as the Learning Management System, etc.
- Monitor and update school media sites.
- Maintain and track inventory records of non-SSOE IT resources.
- Maintain and upkeep equipment and facilities in the Media Room.
- Create and maintain system for archiving of digital information and media.
Development of Students
- Train students in ICT competencies, such as media editing software.
- Assist teachers and staff in creating multi-media content for teaching and learning.
Support of School Needs
- Provide non-technical IT assistance such as preparation of surveys, computer labs, and setting up of audio equipment for lessons, etc.
- Provide photography support for major school events such as Speech Day, Graduation Ceremony, etc.
- Set-up and troubleshooting of IT and AV equipment.
- Support ICT committee in its relevant areas of work.
- Support school needs related to ICT and teaching & learning.
Qualification Skill & Experience of the contractor’s personnel
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience
Instructor Registration with MOE
All personnel supplied by the Contractor shall be registered with the Ministry of Education. - The Contractor shall use the Instructors specified in Annex C (Instructors Deployment List) and shall ensure that Instructors deployed remain registered with the Ministry of Education throughout the Contract period. Qualifications - Preferably at least a diploma in IT software or its equivalent.
Proficient in IT software such as Adobe Photoshop, Windows Movie Maker, Sound Forge etc. - Communicates well in English - Has good communication and interpersonal skills - Able to work independently - Able to work well as a team-player.
Relevant knowledge and experience in managing teenagers in school context is preferred.