You might be interested in these similar ads
Looking for freelance creative writing instructors/interns - Hourly pay - Location: Bedok Requirements: - Highest qualification: Degree - For interns: Undergraduates pursuing a degree in Humanities, English, Literature or those awaiting entry into university - Good command of the English language (vocabulary, grammar, spelling, writing) - Teaching experience is preferred but not a must ...
Job Responsibilities:-- Support the event team.- Update database.- Check emails.- Other ad-hoc duties.Job Requirements:-- Outspoken and good communication skill.- Keen interest on event management.- No experience is required.For interested candidate, kindly email your resume to email@example.comPaul Lu Zhi Quan (R1878982)Adept Manpower Resources Pte. Ltd. (08C3185)
Looking for a Part-Time Teacher Assistant (multiple vacancies available) *Main job scope is to mark the student's worksheets in Math and English *Some teaching is required when necessary *Skill and confidence in primary and secondary level Math and English an advantage *Experience and willingness to teach pre-school an advantage *Must be patient and efficient *Experience is not neces ...
I am shan 45 years old Singapore PR (Indian nationalty )looking for office or management oriented job. Qualifications : 1,Diploma in mechanical engineering 2,Ntc2 mechanical maintenance 3,Diploma in advanced computer application 4,CEA certificate holding 5,prld lic holding with RTT Experience : 1,Quality assurance maintain iso 9002 records (2 years ) 2,Quality assurance enginer (2 ...
Part-time and Freelance Speech & Drama Teachers required islandwide!Job Requirements:• Preferably a teaching certificate in Speech and Drama.• Minimum of 5 O’level credits including English or equivalent.• Excellent spoken English with outstanding presentation skills.• Experience in working with young language learners in the field of speech and drama.• Self-confidence to lead a large group of aud ...
Working Location: Changi (Expo MRT)Working hours: Monday to Friday (office hours) & 13 OCT (Half-day)Normal hourly pay: $10/H + OT ($$$)Job Scope:-Delivery parcels from warehouse to various locations (residential / corporate location)Job Requirements:-Singaporeans only-Class 3 License -Able to handle pressure and remain calm-Able to commit for the full period For more info or to apply, please mess ...
Duration: 3-5 mthsWorking hours: 9am-6pm, Monday - FridaySalary: $7/hrLocation: UbiJob Scope:• Provide administrative support to the department• Data entry• Updating information into the systemRequirements:• Proficient in MS Office (word, excel, power point etc.) • Meticulous and prior admin experience is advantageous• GCE 'O'/'A' Level/Nitec/Diploma/DegreeInterested applications, please kindly SM ...
Date Listed 08/08/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Website http://irtishconsulting.com/futurex/
Company Name Futurex Technologies Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
The Services required are set out as follows
- Maintain and update the school website.
- Provide admin-level support such as password reset and accounts management for the school’s IT resources such as the Learning Management System, etc.
- Monitor and update school media sites.
- Maintain and track inventory records of non-SSOE IT resources.
- Maintain and upkeep equipment and facilities in the Media Room.
- Create and maintain system for archiving of digital information and media.
Development of Students
- Train students in ICT competencies, such as media editing software.
- Assist teachers and staff in creating multi-media content for teaching and learning.
Support of School Needs
- Provide non-technical IT assistance such as preparation of surveys, computer labs, and setting up of audio equipment for lessons, etc.
- Provide photography support for major school events such as Speech Day, Graduation Ceremony, etc.
- Set-up and troubleshooting of IT and AV equipment.
- Support ICT committee in its relevant areas of work.
- Support school needs related to ICT and teaching & learning.
Qualification Skill & Experience of the contractor’s personnel
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience
Instructor Registration with MOE
All personnel supplied by the Contractor shall be registered with the Ministry of Education. - The Contractor shall use the Instructors specified in Annex C (Instructors Deployment List) and shall ensure that Instructors deployed remain registered with the Ministry of Education throughout the Contract period. Qualifications - Preferably at least a diploma in IT software or its equivalent.
Proficient in IT software such as Adobe Photoshop, Windows Movie Maker, Sound Forge etc. - Communicates well in English - Has good communication and interpersonal skills - Able to work independently - Able to work well as a team-player.
Relevant knowledge and experience in managing teenagers in school context is preferred.