Resource Executive - Internship
- Date Listed03/07/2019
- Job TypeInternship
- Company Websitehttps://www.bareinternational.sg/
- Company NameBARE International Singapore
- Education LevelNot Applicable
BARE is hiring Resource Executive (Interns) - 5 day work week
BARE International specializes in customer research, brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally.
Our company focus is to remain the world’s leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% client satisfaction.
We are looking for dedicated, confident, and energetic individuals who can multi-task and are eager to learn. As you get onboard our projects, you will be responsible for recruitment & training of our field team.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Resource Executive
Key Role And Responsibilities Includes
· Recruit field team via various platforms as per task checklist · Co-ordination with field team via call/email/WhatsApp/SMS · Train field team and educate them on surveys, guidelines, qualifying questions · Scheduling of shops and finalizing the completion of shop · Weekly updates as per task checklist to clients for field work, report information, suggestions and recommendations · Discuss location and other project-specific issues to the relevant Key Account Manager
· Good communication skills (fluency in English is a must) · Getting things done with results · To deliver the required standards · Ability to prioritize and multitask & meet deadlines · Strong customer service mindset and ability to foster good relationships
Reports to Key Account Manager
Location: Central, Singapore
Industry: Market Research
If you find the above skill sets matching to your experience please send your updated CV to AKhan@bareinternational.com
· First Name, Last Name · Email, Phone, Address · Resume · Date Available