UP TO $4,000 // ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Date Listed12/09/2019
- Job TypeTemporary
Location: Marina Bay Financial Centre
Salary: Up to $4000
Duration: 6 months (extendable/convertible)
Credit, risk and financial analysis & ad hoc activities
- Manage ongoing portfolio of client accounts including monitoring any adverse developments, monitoring covenants & risk triggers, and preparing credit reviews.
- Perform and handling of all credit review, internal risk rating, and any ad-hoc periodic or non-periodic reports/data/statistics required.
- In partnership with Relationship Managers to raise business credit applications supporting new transactions. Subsequently engage with Credit Committee to justify the proposals.
- Produce quality credit analysis report of customers by using a wide variety of financial analysis techniques including trend, ratio, cash flows and projection.
Marketing and client facing initiatives
- Support Relationship Manager and Team head with strategic planning for ongoing marketing efforts.
- Visit customers when required in order to achieve a clear understanding of credit risks and identify business opportunity. Subsequently, prepare discussion sheet/call report to clear the name with CRO internally.
- Liaise with customers on account opening, deposit-taking, remittances, and general transaction process.
- Handle customers' inquiries, liaise and develop relationship and businesses with Head Office, domestic branches, overseas branches and inter-departments as well as corporate customers.
Onboarding / KYC/ AML
- Prepare Name Clearance and Customer Due Diligence Checklist for new customers / borrowers.
- Ensure compliance with bank’s policy and in line with MAS regulation required for all the transactions. Perform KYC on boarding/reviews in compliance with the MAS regulation for all the customers.
• Bachelor of Accountancy / Business / Finance
• Strong understanding of financial accounting to be able to perform financial analysis
• Risk centric and able to identify risk and mitigants
• Good AML, KYC knowledge
• Good command of report writing skill
• 1-2 years experience in KYC in CORPORATE BANKING
• Strong command of English and Mandarin to liaise with Headquarter counterparts
To apply, contact Ada 97900476 / @szeningtan
For more Job Listings: https://t.me/sgtemps
Tan Sze Ning
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Boat Quay / Raffles Place
- personal assistant
- one day
- part time jobs general work
- eyelash extension
- malaysian job in singapore in clinic assistant or pharmacy assistant
- flower shop job
- weekend part time job
- ad hoc event
- centre manager
- personal train
- 12 oct
- jumpstart jobz
- pastry chef
- teacher assistant
- florist part time
- direct jobs
- once a week
- part time job after 6pm