Finance Executive @ West (Till Dec 2018)
Date Listed 17/07/2018
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 08C2893
Company Name Capita Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
Immediate till Dec 2018
Mon - Fri, office hours
$3000 - $3600
• Monitor overdues for Singapore customers.
• Close follow up of overdues customers by calling them & sending dunning letters.
• Assist with EKN Guarantee applications.
• Assist to prepare and send monthly AR Statement of Accounts to dealers and customers.
• Manage the volume planning for 16 markets (FNIS) and keying in demand volume into 4C system.
• Prepare files for monthly SEA meeting and FRP reporting.
• Prepare files for monthly 4C upload and functional adjustments.
• Perform basic analysis for Parts profitability by markets.
• Prepare and track manual offline P/L for Singapore Operations using agreed- upon transfer price.
Month End Closing
• Perform reconciliation for volume ie MOM file vs Shipment status file.
• Perform reconciliation for Parts Sales/COS ie VIPS vs SAP
• Pass manual journals for recurring items.
• Cost Control Monitoring and Analysis
• Generate reports by relevant entities to monitor actuals Selling, General and Administration spend versus target. To highlight significant deviations and work with Finance Manager to manage the numbers.
Other Ad Hoc
• To support on the integration of DMS for Singapore Operations.
• To assist in the reconciliation between DMS and SAP on monthly basis upon go live.
• To update and prepare the relevant files and templates for BP 2019.
• To support in any ad hoc internal audit review owned dealers in Malaysia and Singapore.
• Degree or Diploma in Accountancy. Strongly prefer candidate who is proficient in Excel
• Finance experience – credit control, management reporting with experience in measuring volume and/or profitability
• Work experience – min 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in Audit/ Business Control/ FP&A (in an analytical role to analyse data and be able to explain). Had experience working with massive data
• Soft skills – flexible, able to deal with ambiguity, versatile
• Specific skills required – proficient in Excel (v-lookup, pivot table) and be able to link formula between various files
• Has experience in analytical roles, data analysis, able to explain to stakeholders.
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reg No: R1873123 (Ng Zhi Ling, Cassandra)
EA License No: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**