Bicycle Mechanic Freelance
- Date Listed30/10/2021
- Job TypeContract
- Company Websitewww.we-bike.sg
- Company NameWebike
- Education LevelNot Specified
Webike is a new company in Singapore that changes the codes of bicycle assistance. The platform puts in contact customers in need of technical assistance for their bikes with freelance bicycle technicians to come help them at their preferred location.
The process is simple:
- You input your availability on the platform.
- We match the client’s requests with your availability.
- We provide you with all the information (diagnostic, location, time) and the spare parts.
- You go to the specified location, confirm or adapt the diagnostic, get the client approval, and perform the service.
What’s in it for you
- Be fully independent and in control of your schedule. We will only propose services that match your availability.
- No need to worry about anything! Everything is managed by us: scheduling, invoicing, marketing, spare parts inventory and after sales. You will focus only on performing the services.
- Get a commission based on the price of each service you perform.
(technicians get an average of $22 gross/service -> up to 10 services/day)
What we expect from you
- You want to work freelance. You manage your time and your own availability.
- You go to the customer's place to perform the service.
- You have your own tools.
- You have your own transportation mode.
Who we are looking for
We look for someone we can trust for being the face of the company to the customers. We will consider all profiles with experience (trained or at least 1 year experience as bike mechanic) but our ideal technician should be:
- Customer oriented
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or if you’d like to know more, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Job Type: Part-time/Freelance basis
Salary: $35.00 per hour