You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Description•To ordinate research studies•Facilitate high quality clinical trial execution with precise coordination among various local departments.•Establish electronic trial database and ensure delivery of trial data of the highest quality.•Other admin duties assignedInterested candidates please send in your resume to:email@example.comEA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian FungC ...
Clinic Assistant/ Temperature Screener x 15 ($10 per hour/ 5 days / Work with friends/ West)
Benefit summary:- 2 - 3 months and above- Working Hours:>>> 7am to 4pm, 12pm to 9pm, 11am to 7pm (rotating)>>> 8pm-8am (fixed night shift)- Location: Jurong East-5 days including weekendResponsibilities:• Greet walk in patients in a friendly and positive manner• Do preliminary diagnostic questioning (e.g any travel history, fever, cough etc.)• Register patients into the database• ...
Part-Time Fish Vaccinator
Barramundi Asia Pte Ltd (BAPL) is one of the largest companies in Singapore, farming Barramundi, with its farm located off the southern islands. With the Nursery located on Semakau Island itself, it is where the fingerlings are provided with the utmost TLC before leaving for the ocean, which is why it is crucial to follow a meticulous SOP. As a vaccinator, our goal is to provide the finger ...
Immediate Offer - Temp Screening Assistant x 58 - up to $16/hr | Woodlands, Changi, Jurong etc
Position: Healthcare Assistants (Check temperature) x 58Location: Islandwide- Jurong x 5- Expo x 8- Woodlands x 6- Punggol x 4- Tanjong Pagar x 6Day shift: 8am to 8pm (*$12/hour*)Night shift: 8pm to 8am (*$16/hour*)(i) To assist in temperature screening(ii) Able to communicate with members of public(iii) Have white long sleeve, black trousers and black shoes (self-provide)Interested applicant, you ...
Research Assistance (Temp/Locum) Flexible timing ! Monday to Friday ! REF JC
Research Assistant needed 5 days officer hour/flexible hour West Area Job Description: Provide administrative support in documentation of study process Managing study cycle documents based on review and approval documents Peform quality check and and revised documents to ensure all document are up to date Working with other team leader to ensure proper documenta ...
Part-Time Accounting Staff
Require one part time accounting staffJob scope : Accounts payable and paymentAccounts receivable and receiptsCompilation and maintain proper book-keepingBank account reconciliationGeneral ledgers, monthly and yearly closing processGST quarterly submissionCompilation for financial reportPayroll
Part time to help people to fill up their Complementry Program
We need someone to help to fill up their complementry program.All you need is a handphone, Ipad, or a laptop.Fill up 4 questionire.And you get $10 for each successful application.Simple Easy Job Scope.Pm me if you are keen.regards
Events Marketing Contract 4 months $2.7K.
- Date Listed27/12/2019
- Job TypeContract
- Education LevelDiploma
Location: Buona Vista
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9-6
Duration: Feb to May 2020
Salary: Up to $2700
- Proofread, advise on the design and execute the production of all event marketing collaterals.
- Contact, liaise, negotiate and manage third parties (E.g. vendors, partners) involved in the organisation of this event.
- Liaise with speakers, ensuring the timely and accurate submission of presentation materials and bio-data; ensure consistency of speakers’ bio-data across all print and online platforms.
- Liaise with media partners and ensuring timely submission and accuracy of all information submitted.
- Manage speakers onsite to ensure smooth execution.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly progress meetings with organisers and event company.
- Keep track of deadlines and raise alerts with appropriate solutions when timelines are not met.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience; particularly in conference management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, resourceful, organized, meticulous to details and operates with sense of urgency
- Work well within tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Flexible with working after-office hours in the lead-up to SIOW
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of using social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, WeChat, Twitter and event marketing tools such as Pigeonhole
- Familiarity with storyboarding and video production would be an asset
- Min. 2 rounds of interview
- There will be an onsite proofreading test and a take-home written test (in English & Chinese) at the first interview
- Candidate to start soonest possible in February and no later than mid March.
- no more than 1 week holiday in April & May
- Leave black-out period 1-21 May