Creative Solutions Intern
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Job Type Internship
EA License Number NIL
Company Website http://job-ad.co/4fk
Company Name NBCUniversal Singapore
Education Level Degree
CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business & financial news and information, reporting directly from the major financial markets around the globe with three regional networks including CNBC in Asia, CNBC in EMEA and CNBC in the US. Dedicated to CEOs, senior corporate executives; the financial services industry and private investors, the CNBC channel is available in 379 million homes worldwide.
CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web, featuring an unprecedented amount of video, real-time market analysis, web-exclusive live video and analytical financial tools.
As a Creative Solutions intern, you would be assisting the team in creatives for our live shows.
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
· Assisting the creative solutions team in creating presentations, storyboards, and concept treatments for advertising clients who wish to advertise on CNBC.
· Work closely with the creative solutions team comprising of broadcast producer, editors, and solutions leader to develop the design direction for the client visuals for on-air broadcast.
· Work together with other interns on assigned projects
· Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
· Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
· Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
· Able to commit for 6 months from January to June 2018.
Proficient in the Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
· Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
· Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
· Hands on experience working with After Effects (motion graphics) is a plus
· Communications/Marketing advertising interest and experience, a plus
Willingness to help out on shoots
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE REFER TO OUR GIVEN WEBSITE LISTED ABOVE *******