Data and Admin Job. Those waiting for NS or uni may apply.
Date Listed 06/01/2019
Job Type Temporary
This is an interesting data entry and administration job. You will be working on the following type of tasks:
(1) watching of movies, classic, contemporary and international (eg. Magnolia, Tootsie, Johnny English, Internal Affairs) to demarcate and outline scenes (this is to help build a movie scene database).
(2) watching of variety shows to extract data and populate database on eateries, restaurants including shows like "Makan Places Lost and Found", "Bengpire"
(3) reading of scientific biographies like Michael Faraday, Benjamin Franklin, William GIlbert, Avogadro to tag/extract data like scientific discoveries made, achievements made by person in question, descriptions of social milieu where these people lived
Preferably you should be a university graduate. Junior College or Integrated Programme students or graduates waiting for university (eg. just finished A levels, just finished National Service, waiting for National Service, taking gap year) are also welcome to apply. This job can be with a flexi-hour and flexi-venue arrangement, and there is no minimum or maximum number of hours needed to be clocked. However, please be available immediately.
Only those who fulfill the following need apply:
• Able to speak English
• Able to start immediately
• Once agreeing to take up this job, does not back out
• Respond promptly to messages sent via Whatsapp, and phone calls made to you during hours that you specify you would be available
If interested please whatsapp or SMS (whatsapp preferred) 93874731.