Date Listed 11/07/2019
Job Type Internship
- To clean guestrooms to hotel standards
- To ensure that the amenities in the rooms are sufficiently supplied for the convenience and comfort of the guests.
- To ensure that the trolleys are neatly stacked with linen and there are sufficient stock of supplies before starting to make - up rooms.
- To understand the various Housekeeping terminologies, e.g. c/out Rm, t/up Rm, occ Rm, priority Rm, DND Rm, Double-locked Rm, Sleep-out Rm.
- To ensure that guest rooms and check-out rooms are cleaned as per Housekeeping standard and room supplies completely replenished.
- To be able to pack maid’s pantry and service area.
- To clean and maintain the pantry, service area after every shift daily.
- To attend to guest request immediately when it is needed and inform the Supervisor if request cannot be handled.
- To make sure the rubbish bags are cleared and disposed of at the garbage area after every shift.
- To know the usage of different chemicals & cleaning supplies.
- To be able to operate a vacuum cleaner.
- To be able to identify the various linen used in a guest room.
- To know the various housekeeping amenities used in guest rooms.
- To recognize the various mini-bar items available in the guest room and to be able to identify the mini-bar items consumed.