Marketing Intern (Asia Business Leader Awards)
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Job Type Internship
EA License Number NIL
Company Website http://job-ad.co/4fw
Company Name NBCUniversal Singapore
Education Level Degree
CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business & financial news and information, reporting directly from the major financial markets around the globe with three regional networks including CNBC in Asia, CNBC in EMEA and CNBC in the US. Dedicated to CEOs, senior corporate executives; the financial services industry and private investors, the CNBC channel is available in 379 million homes worldwide.
CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web, featuring an unprecedented amount of video, real-time market analysis, web-exclusive live video and analytical financial tools.
The intern will assist the marketing team in pre-event planning and contribute onsite for various events.
The intern will be responsible for the following areas:
· To assist in ABLA event.
· Support in nominations, invitations and event production
· Support CNBC’s flagship event - Asia Business Leaders Awards (ABLA); from Nomination, Audience Invitation to Event production.
· Liaise with partners to ensure smooth delivery of nomination process
· Involved in audience development; building of invitation list, RSVP and follow up calls.
· Managing events timeline to ensure deadlines are met
Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements.
Able to commit for 6 months from January to June 2018.
· Proficient in the MS PowerPoint and Excel
· Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
· Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
· Excellent communication and a great team player
Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting ‘breaking news’ industry.
***** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS ***********