Student Care Teacher
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://tippingpointinitiatives.com/careers
- Company NameTipping Point Premium Student Care
- Education LevelO-Level
Location: Choa Chu Kang
Renumeration: From SGD$1200 (Part Time) to SGD$1700 per month (Full Time)
Working Hours: 12.30pm to 7pm
(School Holidays: either 7am to 1.30pm or 12.30pm to 7pm)
Career Development - Attractive package – First Aid Training Support (after 1 year of service) – Flexible Working Hours (for part-time students) – Personality Profiling for Student Development – Various Cross-Functional promotions available for staff
You can be a Centre Manager!
The Student Care Teacher is responsible for supervising and monitoring children in our student care centre, assisting them with homework and ensuring their well-being. Aiding them, provide a pillar of trust and confidence, encouraging them to pursue tangible goals. In short. You are a role-model.
- Provide guidance in students’ learning during homework supervision
- Always ensure their safety and well-being
- Fetching duties and shower duties
- Able to run faster than primary school kids
- Part of the Teachers Family to perform the following:
- - Plan, Execute, Organise Learning Resources/Activities for the care centre.
- · Sanitise and maintain classroom hygiene
- · Mark and Revise Academic assessment work
- · Brainstorm and Contribute Creative learning for festive seasons
- · Bring you family values, laughter and enthusiasm
- · Role-Model
- · Work with the centre Supervisor
- Preferably candidate with GCE O’ or A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Linguistics/Languages, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent
- Preferably at least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Need to have a valid working valid passes or Singapore Citizenships
- Passion to work with children
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / 3months stint
Job Specialisation: Education or Training, Coaching
Tipping Point Student Care. We are an emerging care provider that focuses on student development.
We use psychometric assessment tools to understand all child’s weaknesses and strengths. We develop these insights into personalized learning plans with real-time peer-supervised learning, which increases their motivation and confidence.
As part of our teaching family, you will have access to our tools which you can use to increase the children development and learning. You will help us to guide the students towards – Fun and Creative Learning activities, leverage on our Multi-media platforms, Improve kids learning interests, explore and help student define goals, increase their learning hunger and importantly, deliver the academic performance they can achieve. At our centre, our spelling and 听写must be 100%.
This is our goal. Literacy starts with 100% vocabulary competence.