- Date Listed21/08/2019
- Job TypeTemporary
- Company Websitewww.bicentennial.sg
- Company NameSingapore Bicentennial
- Education LevelNot Specified
GREAT NEWS, WE ARE HIRING!
Would you like to be a part of the Singapore Bicentennial Experience? Due to popular demand, the event will be extending till 31st December and now is your chance to be part of the once in a lifetime event!
We are looking for Operational Guides to be part of our team. Be it a Part-Time Job during your school holidays, Internship for school or, a contract for a couple of months, we are interested to hear from you! Please email us immediately at email@example.com
• Able to commit to a certain period from October - December, subjected to the event schedule
• Team-Player and enjoy making new friends on the job. Requires speaking and/ or conversational skills
• Proactive, Flexible, initiative, and responsible.
• Great learning attitude and able to think fast on your feet!
• Able to have some fun while carrying out the necessary tasks!
About Singapore Bicentennial:
The Singapore Bicentennial in 2019 marks the 200th anniversary of Sir Stamford Raffles’ arrival in Singapore – a key milestone in our rich and storied history. But our story did not start in 1819. It actually began in 1299.
For over 700 years, we have been open to a diverse flow of people and ideas, and connected to wider geopolitical currents, all of which shaped our evolution. Our history is a rich and expansive one – the journey of an island that has never been constrained by its shores, but has always been made from more.
If you would like to enquire more on the positions available, please do not hesitate to write to us and we will get back to you ASAP!
Manpower Team – Singapore Bicentennial Experience