SAFE DISTANCING AMBASSADORS ($10/HR | ISLANDWIDE | WORK 2D REST 1D SHIFT | COFFEESHOP)
- Date Listed28/09/2021
- Job TypeContract
- EA License Number06C2859
- Company WebsiteMCI.com.sg
- Company NameMCI Careers Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelNot Applicable
Working Days: MONDAY – SUNDAY (depending on the roster, work 2 days off 1 day, including Weekends and Public Holidays)
SHIFT 1: 7am – 3.30pm
SHIFT 2: 12.30pm – 9pm
Alternate between 2 shifts, and may be deployed to other shift timings depending on operational needs.
• Issue advisory on safe distancing
• Explain the measures to be taken
• Go through with operators on each item in advisory and gauge their readiness to implement the measures
• Guide operators to implement safe distancing measures
• Revisit premises to ensure compliance
• Other covid-19 related contingency operations or duties as assigned, which may include conducting surveys on licensees
• To report to the Agency’s Team ICs in order to facilitate the tracking of progress
• Record ground observations (e.g. % food handler wearing a mask or food stalls closed, estimated crowd level at food establishments and public compliance to SMM, police activation cases) and update Agency’s Team ICs promptly daily.
• Candidates should be comfortable with standing or walking for long hours in a non-aircon environment
• Candidates should be comfortable engaging members of the public to educate them on the rationale, principles, and ways of adhering to prevailing safe management measures.
Registration Number: R21100159
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 06C2859