- Date Listed08/10/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://etonhouse.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/1vnpv
- Company NameEIPS - Islander
- Education LevelDiploma
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
The EtonHouse International Education Group is headquartered in Singapore with 100 schools in over 11 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 15000 children globally. Over the last 21 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia. In the early years, an inquiry-based “Inquire-Think-Learn” curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach is followed. In the primary, secondary and high school, EtonHouse offers the globally recognized International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and IGCSE qualifications. There are 9 IB schools in the EtonHouse family.
At EtonHouse,we all share one passion - to shape the future through education. The way we work is a reflection of our unique way of thinking, driven by a commitment to provide the very best for children. We see our educators and colleagues as collaborative, open-minded, lifelong learners, respectful and passionate. We strive to conduct a rigorous and inclusive hiring process to look for individuals who share our image of an educator to join our team. The hiring process is a journey both for ourselves and the successful applicants to learn as much about us as we learn about them.Job Description
- Working alongside Class Teacher, to provide appropriate learning experiences for children within an inquiry, play-based context
- Assist the Class Teacher in documenting the children’s learning through contributions via newsletters, portfolios etc.
- Create a warm and nurturing environment for children
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Possess Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching (English), Diploma in Education or its equivalent.
- Candidates who hold a Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education - Teaching (English) or its equivalent are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team