[Kuala Lumpur] 2x International Student Research Assistants Based in Kuala Lumpur
Date Listed 11/02/2019
Job Type Temporary
Company Name Global Asia Institute, National University of Singapore
Education Level Diploma
The Global Asia Institute (GAI) in NUS is looking for temporary international Research Assistants (RAs) based in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia to help with a pilot research study. We are seeking International students for this project.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Sit in the taxi for long periods of time
- Detail-oriented during the data recording process; any slight changes that might affect the outcome of the research must be recorded along the way, discreetly.
- Extremely vigilant with data records; any missing data could have an impact on the overall research - confidentiality and leakage of research.
- Instruct and speak to the taxi drivers according to what was directed as any wrong words/ vocabulary as well as excessive language could potentially affect the outcome of the research.
- Collect receipts for all rides; label the receipts according; for data collection and reimbursement purposes.
- Failure to collect the receipts will require the RA to pay the difference from their own pocket.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
- 1 Male and 1 Female
- International Students
- Comfortable taking taxi rides within KL
- Speaks fluent English
- Able to follow instructions
- RM 36 per hour
Able to work between 11th March 2019 to 31st May 2019
[Exact dates will be determined by research team and your availability]
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Interested applicants, please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org