Work from Home : Transcriber - Sinhala Speakers in Sri Lanka
- Date Listed16/09/2020
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company Websitehttp://appen.com
- Company NameAppen
We are looking for Sinhala native speakers who would like to join our transcription project to transcribe Sinhala audio data in client's tool (LOFT) following the WDC provided by the client.
Here's the key points of the project:
- You can work anytime you'd like but you're asked to spend at least 25 hours per week.
- The project will be ongoing for approximately 3-4 months.
- You will be listening to audios in Sinhala and transcribing (write down what you hear)
- We have a screening test and to join the team, it is mandatory to pass the test.
- Projects guidelines are all in English - a good level of English is required.
To proceed with the application, please click the link below which will direct you to the Appen career page:
Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for 'Shala'.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.