Fun Part Time Game Master Job at SCAPE Trapped Escape Room Games
Date Listed 06/09/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Company Website https://www.trapped.sg
Company Name Trapped.SG Real Escape Games
If you enjoy horror movies and playing a vital role to make an experience for a group of people memorable, then we want YOU!
We are https://www.trapped.sg and we are looking to expand our team.
Join us to enjoy benefits such as :
- Staff performance incentives
- Over time salary
- Transportation allowance
- Meet new friends
- Increment even on a part-timers salary
Job Scope: Brief customers, manage games, reset the game rooms and provide assist customers with clues. The job is very easy and you will enjoy watching others have fun. You will also be attending to customers enquiries via phone calls or walk in. The main objective is to ensure that customers have a blast!
Location: *SCAPE (Orchard)
Salary: $7 to $8 per hour, which can go up to $10.50/hr and above for part timers.
Incentives and over time pay will be provided.
Requirements:Outgoing personality, bubbly, strong command of English (spoken), enjoys interacting with customers, manages time well, able to commit a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week (1 week day and 1 weekend at least) over a span to commit for 3 months.
Morning shift: 11am to 5pm
Afternoon shift: 5pm to 11pm or when the last game ends (2am with transportation reimbursements)
Benefits: Career growth for senior roles/ managerial roles, including for part-timers. We also give out incentives and over time pay.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume and a recent photo to corporate(at)trapped.sg
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Here's a little background about our escape room games:
No plans for tonight or tomorrow? This is the best thing you can do with friends/family tonight, with a special discount when you key in 'rush' to get $4 off per person/game! Book now athttps://www.trapped.sg/
Have you ever tried an activity that left you talking about it for days, and wanting more of it? Well, Trapped escape room Singapore is the one not to miss. You'll experience an activity that is filled with suspense, thrill, mysteries, cool gadgets and most of all FUN!
Being trapped in a themed escape room Singapore, you'll choose from our three available themes:
- For beginners and those not a fan of scary - Purge the Escape. This themed escape room singapore game is filled with cool gadgets with an ambiance of a secret hideout rigged with mysteries. Group sizes of 2 to 13 pax can play this game, but be sure to have your "think out of the box" hat on. Because you will need to turn on switches and find secret rooms to eventually escape within an hour. This themed escape room Singapore game has hosted all age groups including those who are as young as 7 and above.
- The Mental Ward game is medium in difficulty escape room Singapore at Trapped. Patients once upon a time hosted there have disappeared and suddenly the doctors that used to attend to them have cordoned the ward. Find out what did the doctors do to those patients during your hour break. This game comes highly recommended by many of our customers who have played several escape room singapore. An ideal group size to play this game would be 4 to 8 pax, as you'll need to do a lot of exploring!
- Tekong Army Bunk, the theme that's closest to Singapore's local life. But you don't have to be equipped with local knowledge to play this escape room Singapore. All you have to do is to think analytically and take note of where you got the clues from. Those will play a huge role, especially when you're going to discover a hidden tunnel!