Video Editing / Design Intern.
- Date Listed31/10/2019
- Job TypeInternship
- Company NameASIAN OIL & GAS PTE LTD
- Education LevelDegree
Overview: To assist the Marketing department with conceptualising and storyboarding high quality video content of race cars and private jets fit for commercialization. You will also be working on the design of marketing materials such as brochures for other aspects of the company’s businesses from time to time. The sky is the limit with your imagination and creativity!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in graphic design and video editing projects
- Design marketing collaterals and layouts for print & digital mediums
- Handle video projects from storyboarding to post-production editing including, but not limited to:
- Assist in conceptualising and storyboarding of video content
- Manage editing for all video productions; producing high quality content
- Assemble and edit media footage to create various videos
- Creating basic animation and visual effects for video production
- Determining the specific audio and visual effects, searching for suitable music and sound effects
- Ensuring proper backups and archives are made
- Student in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Passionate about video content creation
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment; attention to details.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Creative thinker, Down-to-earth, Go extra miles, Proactive and Sociable
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgement.
- Passion for motorsports or car racing.
Singapore Tertiary and Polytechnic students are very much welcome, but if you already have some basic knowledge of video editing, please apply too.Singaporeans and PR only.