Date Listed 09/11/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Company Name OMF International (IHQ) Ltd.
The Part-time Cook role involves:
• Assisting the Guest Home Manager in preparing menus.
• Preparing and serving meals.
• Ordering food and provisions.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen.
• Washing up after meals.
• Helping with housekeeping when meals are not required.
• Perform work assignments as directed by direct supervisor.
Experience, Education and Skills
The Part-time Cook we are looking for is:
• a Singapore citizen or permanent resident.
• has the necessary cooking skills.
• proven to have the ability to cook up to 50 servings per meal
• a team player.
• flexible to take on different jobs as needed.
• in possession of good people skills.
• able to work efficiently and effectively.
• able to take initiative.
• able to work under pressure.
• able to face the privileges and challenges of working with people of many different nationalities.
• flexible to working to changing schedules, as demand for meals may be unpredictable.
Applying for the Role
Interested applicants, kindly forward your detailed resume indicating your earliest availability, notice period required, current and expected salary through via email.
About the Workplace
OMF International is an interdenominational mission agency focused on the peoples of East Asia. See omf.org for more information. The OMF International Center provides core services to OMF offices throughout the world. We will provide a challenging, interesting and supportive work environment in which we hope you will flourish.