PERM: Sports Executive @ Tanah Merah CC
Date Listed 01/09/2018
Job Type Temporary
Education Level Not Applicable
· Oversee the daily operations of the Sports Complex including cleanliness of the facilities and the condition of equipment
· Organise sports and recreation events including courses and programmes to engage members and to improve utilization of the sports complex facilities
· Coordinate with the various coaches regarding coaching programmes and lessons for members and their children.
· Manage and motivate a team of receptionists to ensure that members’ enquiries, courts bookings and any other members-related services at the Club’s main lobby and Sports Complex are met.
· Manage and motivate a team of staff to achieve high service standards and productivity.
· Liaise with the House & Recreation Convenor and members of the House & Recreation Committee on all activities undertaken by the committee
· Attend meetings, take minutes of meeting and ensure follow up on matters discussed.
· Increasing the numbers for all club programs, events and activities covering both children and adults.
· Cost saving programs to be instigated and best course of action on how to execute
· Maintain proper inventory control on all sports and gym equipment.
· Administer the members’ billings for sports and recreation events and courses
· Monitor the annual budget, including capital expenditure
· Collate materials from all sporting sections (except golf) to pass to the Marketing Department for the Club’s newsmagazine. Supply names with photographs of sports and recreation events with short write-ups.
· Oversee the maintenance of the sports complex to make sure all upgrades and defects are taken care of so as not to disturb or endanger members activities.
· Liaise with the various sports associations/regulatory bodies as necessary.
· Ensure Club Bye-Laws regulating the various sports facilities are observed by members and guests
· Any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Degree / Diploma in Sports Management or related discipline
2. At least 2 years of experience in organizing sports and recreation events
3. Experience in leisure or hospitality industry
Interested applicants, please Whatsapp the following to: Terence @ 9137*5622.
- Name: [Your name]
- Residence: [Tampines]
- Commitment period: [E.g Immediately for 3 months]
- Application Position: [The position as stated above]
Terence Teo Wen Yao
CEI Rg no: R1872115
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd
EA Lic. No: 13C6614