Smart Trike Dream Team Touch Steering 4-in-1 Trike Bike (Red)
- Date Listed02/05/2020
Original SmarTrike brand bought at United Square. Features:
- 3-point Y-Harness with shoulder pads, seat belt and safety bar
- Large front swivel wheel for tight cornering enhances steering performance
- Press-out clutch on swivel wheel for freewheeling lets your child rest while parent guides(*look at pic)
- Adjustable/Removable, telescopic Touch Steering parent handle
- High back support
- Washable, padded soft seat cover
- Detachable, adjustable fashion canopy for sun protection
- Foot brake system
- Patterned pedals
- Removable hand rest protector (rigid support)
- Tilting basket
- Foldable footrest for early stage convenience
- Full metal construction
- Trendy printed quality bag coordinated with canopy
- Bottle holder
- Removable accessories, adjusted to children’s ages
- Meets safety requirements
The SmarTrike adapts to your child's development throughout 4 stages, and comes with a color coordinated padded seat cover , canopy and multi-purpose storage bag to ensure comfort, style and organization on the go.
Stage 1 - Infant Mode: At 10 months, your child can safely use the foot rests and sit up comfortably in the padded seat.
Stage 2 - Guided Trike: At 18 months after your child already sits upright on their own for a while, simply remove the safety bar and allow your child the feel of independence.
Stage 3 - Training Trike: At 24 months turn the Spirit into a training trike, allowing your child to learn how to pedal by themselves while under your guidance.
Stage 4 - Classic Trike: At 30 months, remove the parent handle, turning the Glow into an independent trike which your child can pedal and steer on their own and gain confidence and develop motor skills and hand eye coordination.
Collect at Clementi Ave 4 or pls enquire for other venues for self-collection.