Freelance or part-time Human Resource Practitioner
- Date Listed06/07/2020
- Education LevelDegree
Greetings to everyone & I trust all is doing well.
I am seeking a freelance or part-time HR projects (open for discussion). If your firm requires a HR practitioner to uplift your HR processes or HR solutions, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. My forte is setting up HR policies (e.g. employee handbook), structures and procedures. As a practitioner with HR Builder Profile, I'm extremely hands-on and generally described by stakeholders as the Creator. Meaning, building HR pathway for subsequent HR practitioners to follow and accomplish their ongoing tasks.
My commitment to you is the delivery of quality, factual and realistic HR solutions with full references/sources. In this regard, I will provide my past HR creations for your perusal during our discussion. I'm interested in long term partnership, and assure you that I will do my best to tailor the HR solutions to your needs.
Brief Summary of HR Experience & Qualifications
- Above a decade of practical Regional & Local HR experiences in SMEs, MNCs (e.g. Professional & Commercial).
- Extensive HR business partnering experience in countless industries with an eventual goal of becoming a lecturer.
- Masters in Global HR Management and Masters in HR Management (Currently pursuing).
- BA (Honours) with First Class Honours.
- Postgraduate Diploma in HR, Organisational Development & Change.
- Specialist Diploma in Leadership & People Management.
- Professional Diploma in Leadership & People Management.
- Diploma Business & HR Management.
- Diploma in Employment Development.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
- Advanced Certificate in Team Leadership
- Professional Certificate in Human Capital.
- Certificate in HRM.
- Certificate in Payroll.
- Basic Certificate in HRM.
- Certified HR Professional (Recruitment & Selection).
- Certified HR Professional (Compensation).
- Certified HR Professional (Talent Management).
- Certified HR Professional (Performance Management).
Thank you, take care and stay safe always.