Modern room rental opposite Holland Village. Near to Buona Vista /NUH/NUS/Commonwealth/Common Room
- Date Listed13/06/2021
- For Rent ByOwner
- Dwelling TypeHDB
- Bedrooms (#)1 bedroom
- Bathrooms (#)1 bathroom
- Size (sqft)205
- Pet FriendlyNo
$1000 inclusive of air-cond and utilities fee (wifi, water, electricity and gas for cooking).
Looking for 1pax to be our new tenant!
If you appreciate living in a cosy, quiet and at the same time vibrant place with a quirky yet happening neighbourhood, please continue to read further. Nested just 1min walk from the Holland Village MRT station, the house has just renovated 6 years ago with modern and simplistic design.
- One pax available
- Double Bed with minimalist Bedframe (Queen Size) and Mattress (Pocketed Spring)
- Built-in spacious Wardrobe fitted with full size mirror & sliding door
- large IKEA's Billy Bookcase for storage (plenty of storage for all your storage/working/studyneeds)
- newly painted in June 2021 with Nippon Paint (odorless)
- Ample amount of natural & ceiling lightings, ideal for work & study
- Window with newly installed window blind
- Panasonic EcoNavi Inverter Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan with Light
- newly installed track lights
- High-speed Starhub Fibre Internet - Wifi
The Common Area
- Living Room with 3-Seater Sofa and seatee (make yourself at home)
- 40” LCD TV (wind down and relax)
- Dining Table (have a good meal, or simply get work done)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Built-in Oven and Microwave (cooking is allowed and you’re welcome to enjoy the kitchen!)
- Washing Machine and Dryer (for your laundry)
- Full size Refrigerator
- Toilet & Shower/Bathroom (separate) with Hair-Dryer
- Holland Village (Circle Line) MRT Station (2min walk) or Buona Vista (Green Line) (9mins walk)
- Shopping Malls: Raffles Holland V Mall (1min walk), Holland Road Shopping Centre (1min walk), Holland Piazza (3mins walk), The Star Vista (10mins walk) and Rochester Mall (10mins walk)
- Holland Village Market and Food Centre (3mins walk)
- Gym: Virgin Active Holland Village (1min walk)
- Cafes, Bars & Dining Places: Abundance choices within walking vicinity. Tiong Bahru Bakery, Plain Vanilla, Starbucks, Tai Cheong Bakery, Yakun, Coffee Bean and more, just to name a few.
- Chip Bee Garden (1min walk): From fine dining, butcheries, dessert cafes to Yoga studios, strike a balance in work and play!
- All major banks within walking vicinity
- MRT Station: Holland Village (Circle Line) (1mins walk), Buona Vista (Circle Line & East West Line) MRT Station (10mins walk)
- Bus Station: There’re several bus stations in close proximity (walking distance from 1min to 5mins) which connects you to many places including Orchard (i.e Bus 106), MBS & Suntec City (i.e Bus 111), CBD areas and more!
Things we think you should know
- Property is HDB (not Condo), as such amenities such as Swimming Pool, Gym aren't available.
- It's not an en-suite unit, as such Bathroom and Toilet are separated and located in the kitchen and shared among maximum 3 housemates including yourself (if you decided to move in)
- There're 3 room in the apartment.
Bedroom 1 (this listing) is vacant, Bedroom 2 is occupied by working professional female (1pax), and Bedroom 3 is occupied by myself (on frequent business travels). Total 3 pax.
- Location of the property is Blk 2 Holland Avenue (postal code: 271002). Feel free to search through Google Map to check what is nearby, transport and more.
- You're encouraged to use the Living Room, Kitchen, Laundry and all common areas. Living in here is about freedom, relax and convenience.
- As the common areas are shared, kindly tidy up after you've done using them.