Date Listed 28/09/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Diploma
1. Organize and plan the day-to-day operations of the site.
2. Lead and supervise the staff under his/her charge and term contractors (security, cleaning, and landscaping) in ensuring proper maintenance and administration of common areas and security of the estate as well as providing a high standard of property management service at all times.
3. Attend to residents’ queries and respond to all emails and correspondences as well as maintain a good relationship with residents.
4. Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure the property is well maintained.
5. Solicit and analyze quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
6. Investigate complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
7. Responsible for the entire estate in terms of Structural Aspects and Safety, Electrical Installation and Plumbing Works and ensure compliance with building statutory requirements.
8. Liaise with government authorities, statutory boards, lawyers, auditors etc on matters relating to building management and maintenance.
9. To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to finances relating to building management.
10. Liaise with council members as well as convene council meetings and AGM.
11. Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Real Estate or equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years’ of experience in managing a medium to a big-sized estate.
3. Strong client focus and able to maintain a high level of property management service.
4. Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
5. Strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
1. Working Location: North / East / West
2. 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
3. Singapore / Singapore PR are welcomed to apply.
4. Candidates who are already assuming the role of Senior / Property Executive position is welcomed to apply for this position.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume to email@example.com stating your current and expected salaries and your earliest date of availability.