Date Listed 28/09/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Diploma
1. To assist the Condominium Manager and ensure that residents are provided with a high standard of property management service at all times.
2. Attend to residents’ enquiries and maintain a good relationship with residents.
3. Work closely with technician/contractors to resolve repair/maintenance issues of the properties and to implement preventive maintenance measures etc.
4. Supervise contractors and term contractors (cleaning, security and landscaping workers) and conduct regular audits of their work.
5. Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure the property is well maintained.
6. Solicit quotations from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance works.
7. To be responsible for other essential services and functions ranging from administrative, operations to general maintenance of the building.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Diploma in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent
2. Minimum 1 year of experience in Facilities, Property or Operations Management.
3. Exposure to Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), that is, residential property environment.
4. Good administrative and co-ordination skills.
5. Proficient in MS Office.
1. Working Location: North / East / West
2. 5.5-day work week, alternate Saturdays
3. Singapore / Singapore PR / Foreigners (all races) are welcomed to apply.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected salaries and your earliest date of availability.