Date Listed 19/07/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Steadlink Asset Management Pte Ltd
Education Level O-Level
- Assist in handling and maintaining proper records of feedback or complaints received from the residents.
- Assist the Condominium Manager in petty cash management and collection of payment by residents on daily basis, including daily account closing.
- Update the PMP system of all transactions for the contributions, facilities’ charges and deposits for receipts issuance to residents.
- Manage the booking of estate facilities such as BBQ pits, tennis courts, function room etc. according to House Rules, By Laws and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish and maintain proper filing system to ensure smooth documentation and administration of the estate.
- Carry out regular update of the content of the notice board(s).
- Maintain inventory of office stationery and equipment maintenance record and perform general administrative duties.
- Co-ordinate council meetings and general meetings as instructed by the Condominium Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level or relevant ITE certificate
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Computer literate
- Possess good work attitude
- Pleasant personality and able to work independently
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work 5.5 days’ work.
- We have projects all around Singapore. Working location will be based on project availability.