Centre Manager (Shopping Mall / Leasing / Based in Alor Setar, Kedah)
Date Listed 06/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- To provide leadership of the mall through effective management of its daily operations to contribute to the profitability of the business.
- Manage the overall operational concerns of the mall including its physical management, security, safety, housekeeping and quality control, car park, tenancy enforcement and maintenance of the building and equipment’s.
- Provide superior client service by attending to complaints and suggestions of the clients in order to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Overall responsibility for the daily operations of the shopping mall.
- To manage vendors, suppliers and other service providers to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- To maintain good relations with tenants, manage tenant fit-out works and assets enhancement projects.
- Responsible for the day to day operational running of all hard and soft services across the shopping centre and the overall management and up-keeping of the shopping centre property.
- Analysing the monthly Income Collection (Rental, Promotion Fee, Service Charge & Utility Charges) and Ageing Records status.
- Coordinating and planning the yearly events schedules and activities.
- Maintenance of budget expenditure and records, invoice purchase order tracking and reporting of expenditure.
- Assist to formulate strong marketing strategies and plan in order to attract more suitable and appropriate tenants.
- Develop and recommend the mall’s business plan, objectives, and structure.
- Develop good relationships with strategic partners / tenants whilst building and maintaining a strong rapport with retailers, vendors as well as shoppers.
- Able to assist individual shopping canter’s retailers in achieving maximum store sales potential and also creating high levels of awareness and standards of presentations within the shopping centre.
- Able to assist in budget planning and ensure that income is achieved and that expenses are within budget.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy and provide information about local areas, to achieve the leasing KPI given.
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Candidate must be tertiary qualified or possess a Bachelor's Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5years experience in property/building/shopping centre industry especially preferred from a large shopping Centre with at least 5 years in a management level.
- Familiarity with building / mall maintenance work and regulations
- Knowledge, experience in Leasing would be an added advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822