Phone-surveyor (up to 2 years renewable contract)
Date Listed 26/03/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Name Beacon Consulting
Education Level O-Level
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be collecting information by phone to obtain opinions on security and defense matters. The job involves contacting public and asking a series of questions over the telephone. Training will be provided.
- Place outbound telephone calls
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Record responses in the system
- A typical work week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week).
- The team is working towards to completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday so as to enjoy Sunday as an " off day", and Monday & Tuesdays as "Rest day".
- Working hours :10.00am to 10.00pm (Including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner).
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week or when you work on Monday and Tuesday, overtime pay will be given.
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language to converse with non-English speaking individuals.
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or tele-surveyor would be an advantage
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.