Lab Analyst [$1.8k-$1.9k / Gul Circle / Chemical Engineering]
- Date Listed13/01/2021
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitethesupremehr.com
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Involve in projects on new/ current product development and process control.
- Conduct real-time stability studies to access product quality variation upon storage in oven, lab and warehouse conditions.
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of all test instruments and equipment. Conduct periodic calibration if necessary.
- Technology transfer during launch of new product in the production facilities.
- Support AAI/ tolling customers' productions. Perform routine QC testing on a timely manner.
- Develop new method of analysis. Evaluate existing method of analysis and recommend adjustments for improvement.
- Product refinement to enhance quality and/or cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate and assess the quality of samples received from new/ existing suppliers to determine its suitability for use as a qualified raw material or finished product.
- Inspect (may involve sampling process), test and analyse raw materials/3rd Party/ finished products to ensure that they meet the quality specifications and/ or customer’s requirements. Any discrepancy observed must be reported to the Senior QC Executive. Ensure quality conformance and maintain proper documentation on incoming consignments as per the ISO procedure.
- Conduct vendor performance evaluation and trend analysis and update Senior QC Executive to correspond to supplier on non-conforming materials.
- Conduct/ evaluate cause analysis/ investigate on non-conforming raw materials/ products/ processes/ equipment with Senior QC/ QC Executive and/ or cross-department colleagues and document in non-conformance report.
- Prepare samples for Registration, certification body, customers, 3rd Party labs, field trials etc.
- Perform monthly housekeeping and maintenance of the lab as per duty roaster.
- Assist the Senior QC Executive in implementing the quality standards and procedures.
- Perform overtime and shift work as and when necessary.
- Update the equipment maintenance master list.
- Inform Senior QC/ QC Executive on the lab disposal waste.
- Provide technical support as and when necessary.
- Remain technically updated on products, materials and technologies.
- · Abide by the Company’s rules and regulations at all times.
- · Strictly observe company’s safety regulation and procedures.
- · Exercise maximum care and good judgment in preventing accidents and fire.
- · Interface with other departments within the organization.
- · Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, Food Science & Technology, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology or any other science related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in related field
- Analytical Skills, meticulous, organised, know how in method development and /or validation is preferred
- Able to work shift (Two weeks per month)
If you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)
Reg No: R1981322
Reg No: R1981322