You might be interested in these similar ads
Pharmacy Technician (2 years contract)
Job Description:Conduct quality control activities for starting material and finished goods of repackaging activities according to approved regulations and requirements (customer and internal)Perform product inspection on repackaged productsInvestigate and follow up closely on customer complaints on product quality under the guidance of QA manager/executivesWork with ...
Senior Chemist [5 days / West / XPF / ICPOES Analysis / Immediate / up to $5k]
- with at least 3-5 years relevant working experiences- familiar with X-ray- familiar with ICP analysisPlease include the following in your Resume Document (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) • Name • Contact No. • Nationality/PR Status • DOB • Location/Address • Recent Photo • Reason of leaving • Last Drawn Salary • Expected Salary If you are interested to apply, kindly su ...
Assistant Lab Analyst/West/5days/Up to $2,600
- West, 5days- Transport pick up provided- Salary: Up to $2,600Responsibilities:• Responsibilities perform in process quality check.• Physical test on in-process materials & finished products.• Prepare sampling of intermediate products & finished products.• Properly calibrated and adjusted malfunctioning equipment to ensure precise test results. Interested applicants, kindly whatapps me at ...
R&D Analyst/West/5days/Up to $2,600
- West, 5days- Mon to Fri: 8.15am to 5.15pm- Transport pick up provided- Salary: Up to $2,600- Training will be providedResponsibilities:- Handling of activities in chemistry laboratory- Handle lab testing result analysis- Maintain accurate and complete records of investigationsRequirements:- Diploma in Chemistry/Material ScienceInterested applicants, kindly whatapps me at: 96227867
Snr Chemist [Up to $5k / West / XRF / ICPOES]
Job Descriptions:Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be in-charge of the setting up of the Singapore laboratory including the procurement and placement of all consumables, equipment and fixtures.Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will also be involved in the creation and management of the department’s monthly and quarterly operational budget.With the help from your team member/s, ...
Senior Chemist // XRF analytical equipment, experience with ICPOES analysis // Singaporean Only
- Date Listed24/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number 14C7279
- Company NameTHE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE LTD
- Education LevelDegree
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be in-charge of the setting up of the Singapore laboratory including the procurement and placement of all consumables, equipment and fixtures.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will also be involved in the creation and management of the department’s monthly and quarterly operational budget.
- With the help from your team member/s, you will oversee the procurement of consumables and to ensure that all equipment and consumables meets the standards of local authorities, and all necessary licenses must be obtained if required
- You will be responsible for all portable X-RAY devices,including but not limited to the training and maintenance of the equipment log.
- You will also be involved in all engagements with the relevant statutory boards pertaining to the laboratory and will oversee the application and renewal of all governmental license/s and permits
- You will also be involved in the recruitment and shall be evaluated on your ability to coach, mentor and retain your assistant/s.
- Working with the laboratory in Guangzhou, you will be required to perform and/or oversee the analysis of Precious AND Platinum Group Metals found in electronic scrap, spent auto-catalyst and other related materials, while ensuring that the differences in analysis are within an analytical tolerance.
- Working closely with the Business Manager – electronic scrap and other team members, you shall fully support the development of capability AND skill set to perform sample analysis of Precious Metals AND Base Metals, and determine what is the most profitable recovery strategy.
- You shall also oversee and be tasked to enhance our sampling processes AND equipment.
- Working with the engineering team, you will be required from time-to-time to provide data for aid in the fine tuning our processing AND sampling system.
- You will be required to work with external bodies including but not limited to universities and accreditation bodies for empirical publications and creation of industrial standards. You shall also be involved in the annual ISO renewal.
- You will be required to oversee and/or provide assistance to develop more efficient methods of sampling, analysis and extraction of metals.
- Anyother tasks related to your role as assigned by the Managing Director