Retail Training Manager
Date Listed 25/10/2018
- Location: Pacific Islands
- Accommodation + Transportation provided
- Medical coverage from Australia/New Zealand
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals.
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Facilitate the internal and external communication of the developed retail marketing plans within the organization
- Leads the process of plan monitoring and tracking all retail marketing activities
- Provides analysis of the results of the key retail marketing initiatives
- Plan and manage on-boarding training and certification process for new store staff and new store manager
- Establish and maintain training and development database for talent evaluation use
- Work with Store Managers to follow up and review on the effectiveness of trainings programs
- Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- Deploying a wide variety of training methods
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or relevant field with 5 to 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
How to apply:
Text Vanessa @ 97263523 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Resume in Words format.
EA Personnel: Vanessa Tan
EA Reg ID: R1543417
EA Licence No: 01C3135