Date Listed 18/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Beacon Consulting
- Supports the Research Team in the management and coordination of fieldwork staff.
- Conducts briefing to fieldwork staff (e.g. questionnaire, procedures).
- Ensures quality control of primary data collection (e.g. quality checks of all completed deliverables).
- Supervises and coaches fieldwork staff (e.g. monitoring and tracking of performance).
- Tracks progress of data collection in accordance with the deployment plan.
- Undertaking of some office administration for fieldwork staff.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
- Self-motivated team worker with leadership skills.
- Good command of English and a second language (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil).
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com. Resumes should state qualifications, experience, present and expected salary and contact number. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.