Retail Associate for Pharmacy
- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameWoods Pharmacy Pte Ltd
- Education LevelN-Level
Looking for someone who is:
- Good in customer service skills
- Loves to communicate with people to promote sales
- Willing to learn and apply the knowledge in pharmacy sales
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- With retail working experience in pharmacy (Preferred)
- Process payment at cashier point accurately and efficiently.
- Replenish and front face stocks on shelves neatly.
- Pre-packing & labelling of medications.
- Printing and packing of customer orders for home delivery.
- Perform regular and timely expiry checks.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store, products and shelves.
- Manage the inventory and order stocks which are running low.
- Able to do other adhoc duties.