Regional Sales Manager (Chemical)
Date Listed 11/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Develop and execute a regional bookings and sales plan for the Chemical and Industrial Processing Industry in the defined territory, including detailed customer account plans to deliver bookings & growth for the region in alignment with BU strategy and growth targets. This may include OEM and other specific product sales initiatives as defined.
- Manages and prepares bookings and sales forecasts, and develops and maintains an active pipeline of opportunities using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Work with channel partners to identify new or underserved accounts and develop selling strategies to optimize customer penetration and drive demand and preference for CPI segment products and technologies, including direct interaction with and management of end user accounts.
- Provides VOC input on desired customer solutions & services offerings related to enhancing reliability and operational effectiveness for products.
- Stay current on industry, customer and technology trends and evolving standards.
- Operate in compliance with policies for safety, ethics, export and trade compliance and all applicable laws.
- Experience selling rotating equipment in the refining, chemical, and industrial customer segments.
- Experience selling to EPCs, OEMs, End Users and channel Partners.
- Demonstrated ability to source and close sales opportunities.
- BS degree in related field or 12 years of directly related sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and forecasting.
- International experience a plus.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822